There is a new environment report out in the EU:
European Perspectives on Environmental Burden of Disease
- Estimates for Nine Stressors in Six European Countries
Electromagnetic fields (EMF) are not even mentioned in it! Amazing, one of the biggest environmental risk factors is totally missing.
I can only ask:
- How effective is The Lobby Machine (aka the Spin Machine)?
- Authors of that report can not be blamed if the stressor list (in picture) is selected by their superiors. Who has selected this stressor (carsinogen) list? The report itself is written in Self-Censoring Finland by the THL which has recently had problems with trust.
Why EMFs should be considered as an environmental risk factor:
- EMF risk managent reviews have been biased for many years
- Mobile phone & base station exposure of children maybe at least as bad as passive smoking.
How long can decision makers neglect EMFs? How sick will the population be before EMFs will be included in environmental risk factors?